Monday, December 21, 2009

Do u know of any place in Chicago that offers quality facials at a reasonable price?

I used to get facials every 4-6 weeks at a Chinese spa in downtown and paid $35 plus tips every time for half hour facial. The lady was nice and the facials used to help a lot. But lately, they had been acting weird w.r.t. customer service and scheduling appointments. So, I do not want to go to them any more.


I have called up many places that I found on Google but they are all expensive. Could you please suggest a name to me? My face is extremely oily and sensitive and thus very much prone to acne breakouts and blackheads. I take good care of my skin through cleanliness, diet, and physical activity. But I still want to have a place on hand where I can go for quality facials and not have to pay a lot as I am a senior in college and don't have a lot of extra money!!


I would appreciate your help.Do u know of any place in Chicago that offers quality facials at a reasonable price?
There is an Aveda Institute in Chicago and also some Aesthetics training schools. University of Aesthetics is there. You can get facials by students at bargain prices.Do u know of any place in Chicago that offers quality facials at a reasonable price?
PLEASE EMAIL ME SOME INFO AND I CAN SEND YOU ANY INFORMATION ON SOME GREAT PRODUCTS AND ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY LATANYA_6@YAHOO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment