Monday, December 21, 2009

Facial hair thicker in some places than others?

I don't know what was in the water where I grew up, but...





they say you are supposed to start growing facial hair on your upper lip, but myself along with many friends from that area cannot grow mustaches.





I can basically grow a full beard on my neck and lower part of my chin, and pretty decent side burns.





But I can almost count the hairs on my cheeks and upper lip...








Will it get thicker with age? (I am 20)Facial hair thicker in some places than others?
i am 12 and i have a mustache and i shave but no beard yet maybe next yearFacial hair thicker in some places than others?
I'm 14, I almost have a full goatee. No mustache hair. I started at chin. Now I'm getting hair on my cheeks. I know some people that are 23 with a babies face. You'll eventually grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment