Monday, December 21, 2009

How can i grow facial faster and in more places?

I'm tired of having a baby face i would rather shave everyday and try to maintain a beard, then have to have a shaggy look after a week or two of not shaving. Not all my facial hair grows at the same time i can notice some patches of missing facial hair. No beard at 24 this Sucks. Help!!!!!!How can i grow facial faster and in more places?
You apparently mean there are places where hair sometimes grows, but you can go for several days without any growing there. I can't believe that's normal! I'd see my regular doctor and maybe ask for a referral, to an endocrinologist or maybe a dermatologist.





However, if there are just places on your face where hair NEVER grows, you have nothing to worry about. Curse fate if you like, but don't worry.How can i grow facial faster and in more places?
Sorry - Yahoo don't like my answers.
probably in your genes.
It's very common not to have a full beard, and I'm sorry but there is nothing you can do about it. Remember it's a total myrrh that shaving increases beard growth.
internally - herbally take some Rosemary, Silicia Gel





externally - apply in a base of Jojoba oil, rosemary, nettle the desired area for hair growth.





/jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment