Monday, December 21, 2009

Where's a good place to go for facial, massage & spa in Bangkok?

Even though I travel frequently to Bangkok, I have an issue with privacy. I notice that many beauty parlours providing beauty services are unisex where men can go in and out with their female counterparts and that outsiders can simply peep through the glass and see the customer's face. Even in Central Mall and MBK, I notice this is the case. I feel very uncomfortable with this because I'm used to a private room with personalised service and don't like myself be seen as a live mannequin through the glass. Where are some places which will be suitable for me to go for facial, massage and spa?Where's a good place to go for facial, massage %26amp; spa in Bangkok?
if you want privacy go here





http://www.indaramassage.com/





been here about a year ago with my partner was really good aswell a bit more expensive thoughWhere's a good place to go for facial, massage %26amp; spa in Bangkok?
there are a ton of spa in Bangkok. It's up to your budget. If you would like privacy around Ekamai, sukumvit are very gorgeous. MBK and Central is kind of cheap. or if you want facial treatment, there are also a ton of clinic with medical doctor will do it for you. Hope you enjoy your time in BKK.

No comments:

Post a Comment