Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is there a place in the f2p world in runescape were a player can change there facial apearance?

I need to know if there is a place to change my beard on the game because i went to the makeover mage and my beard is gone and my face look really bad and wierd.Is there a place in the f2p world in runescape were a player can change there facial apearance?
did you change your character into a female? cuz they can't have beards lol


but for 2k you can go 2 the falador hairdressers and get a new hairstyle with a beard (if you are a male)Is there a place in the f2p world in runescape were a player can change there facial apearance?
You can go to the Falador Head Dress shop for 2k I think you can change hair/beard. And in a month or so, with the huge graphic update, your charater's face will look lot better.
No, but you can change your hair in Falador near the east bank.
Yup Falador barber. You can get any hairstyle you want for 2k.

No comments:

Post a Comment