Monday, December 21, 2009

Where is the best place to get a part time job with facial piercings?

Im 16 and I have snakebites, my septum, and my bridge pierced. Im willing to put retainers in them, but I'd rather not have to. I live in Lawrence, KS, so its a college city.





Serious answers only please.


:)





Heres a picture of me so you know what I actually look like.





http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee68/oliviaxgore/?action=view%26amp;current=hottie.jpgWhere is the best place to get a part time job with facial piercings?
try a trendy clothing store or a head shopWhere is the best place to get a part time job with facial piercings?
Seriously and it is not what you want to hear but if you ever want to get a job making any money whatsoever get rid of them. Yes I know not fair but that is the way of the world and business especially in the tough environment it is in today.Yes we live in a free country as to where you can do what you want to yourself, but that freedom also means employers have the freedom to decide what is acceptable in business and what is not. So I guess it is all up to you
A call center. People don't have to see you. All that matters is that you can answer questions and run a computer program.
How about a hairdressers at the weekend. They usually need someone to help with cleaning up. You have to find somewhere where people are not too conservative about appearances (could be hard in Kansas).
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment