Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How must my facial expression be when im walking on the street or in a mall or public place?

like when walking on the street, or in a mall, whats the best facial expression that exudes confidence..(im a guy).How must my facial expression be when im walking on the street or in a mall or public place?
smileHow must my facial expression be when im walking on the street or in a mall or public place?
One where you don't plan it in detail, in short a natural spontaneous





look. There are no hard and fast rules, or books of life.





So your own ideas are equally valid as anyone Else's.





Cheers %26amp; Good Luck BlueRobbinFlying
Suck in lower lip, and gentley bite down utop it, exposing upper teeth.





Wear Large Aviaters or sunglasses.





Heres an example.


http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=207%26amp;pictureid=11669
I'd say if you just walk around everywhere looking like this guy youll be just fine. http://www.flickr.com/photos/shotbart/30鈥?/a>
Depends on the rest of your look. I usually have a little smile on my face or at least in my eyes.





Looking tough is retarded IMO





Im also a guy
just be you... God made you and im sure ur perfect no matter how u walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment