Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Has anyone tried facial exercises and do they work? Would you recommend in place of plastic surgery?

Ask the (mature yet still attractive) women you know well enough that they won't be insulted what works for them.





I don't know about facial exercises, but unless you're already horribly disfigured from an accident or something, don't go with surgery. It's expensive, still not permanent, and when it goes wrong, it goes HORRIBLY wrong!





Best for your face: drink 8 glasses water a day, use sunscreen outside, moisturize once a day (I use a moisturizer w/sunscreen cause I'm too lazy for two steps) and smile more often than you frown.Has anyone tried facial exercises and do they work? Would you recommend in place of plastic surgery?
I was watching a beauty myth show and they said facial exercises do nothing to the structure of the face, in fact they stretch out the fibers and over time may actually cause the face to droop! I wouldn't waste my time. Watch saturday morning infromercials on beauty creams and watch the before and afters if you want something good to try. good luck :}

No comments:

Post a Comment