Monday, December 21, 2009

Any sites where I can find a listing or reviews of places to get a facial in LA?

I'm interested in getting a facial for the first time, but don't know where to go in the greater Los Angeles area. My friends have suggested Glen Ivey Day Spa in Brea (sp?). Are there any websites I can check out to see reviews or listings of places to get a facial?Any sites where I can find a listing or reviews of places to get a facial in LA?
www.allure.com then go to the directory section, and there will be places where you can search for hair/skin/nail places in the city you choose, they should have tons for LA!Any sites where I can find a listing or reviews of places to get a facial in LA?
what do you mean by ';facial';, sorry Im a guy, I think differently.
Follow this link: http://www.allure.com/beautydirectory/fa鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment