Friday, December 25, 2009

QOOd PlACES tO qEt fACiAl/bOdy PiERCiNqS ?

Ha okay I really don't type like that; it was jst to get your attention aha. [:


Uhhmm, where are some good places to get body and facial piercings in Phoenix, AZ ?


And I want to get a snake bite (either two or jst one on the side of my lip) and a tounge piercing as well as a belly button piercing.


How much do you think that will cost and like what is the healing time of each ? And if you have gotten any of the three piercings I described above please tell me about your expierence and such and ya ..


__thx. [:QOOd PlACES tO qEt fACiAl/bOdy PiERCiNqS ?
I got my tongue pierced almost a year ago, and the place I went to, it cost me around 90.


It just really depends on where you go.





And it didn't hurt. At all.QOOd PlACES tO qEt fACiAl/bOdy PiERCiNqS ?
?әuo ႨɐɔoႨ noʎ ɹoɟ Ⴁɔɹɐәs oʇ әႨƃooƃ ʎɹʇ noʎ ʇuop ʎႡʍ





i really don't type like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment