Friday, December 25, 2009

Would you rather have a bald head..or unwanted facial hairs in uncommon places(neck, ears, etc.,)? The...?

...choice 'neither' isn't an option; it's either one or the other.Would you rather have a bald head..or unwanted facial hairs in uncommon places(neck, ears, etc.,)? The...?
As a 55 year old male, I have a little of both. My hair is thinning and what I do have is salt and pepper and I do have to keep hair in my nose and ears trimmed. I would prefer to have my hair back on my head, but either way, it's alright.Would you rather have a bald head..or unwanted facial hairs in uncommon places(neck, ears, etc.,)? The...?
Thank you sir. I am just happy for what I do have. Report Abuse

I already have unwanted facial hairs. I had them ';laser blasted'; and some of them still came back so I pluck them when they come back. It's a sign of post menopause (I had a hysterectomy at age 25 due to Cancer)


Peace, Love %26amp; Happiness
Unwanted facial hair.





If it really made me uncomfortable.. there's always permanent hair removal. :}
Welcome to my ';world';


my hair is thinning on the top!


And I have hair grow from strange places!


ears, a few on my nose!


It's a sign of age!
Unwanted
Baldie

No comments:

Post a Comment