Monday, December 21, 2009

What's the best place in the phoenix/tempe/chandler/scottsd ale arizona area to get a facial?

I'm a teen. I want a facial that is for sensitive prone skin, as mine is super sensitive. Also, I have acne and oiliness on my face, and my pores are enlarged in the oily areas. But I don't want to leave the salon/spa looking like a bright red lobster! It would help if it had extraction, and lots of healthy moisturizing products.


I do not want to do one by myself, I want a professional aesthetician. to take care of my skin. This would be great if someone gave me the website or the address and phone number! Thank you so much! Best answer awarded to whom is most detailed and has experience or has been to the spa! :-)What's the best place in the phoenix/tempe/chandler/scottsd ale arizona area to get a facial?
Here is the list of local salons. Call them to discuss your needs.


http://www.zirana.com/AZ_tempe/best_beau鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment