Friday, December 25, 2009

Facial Hair grows quicker in some places than others!?

Ok... I am 17 and I have been shaving for about a 2 year now. If i dont shave inside 3-4 days, i start to get stubble... but it grows back quicker in some places than others. For example under then chin more than sideburns etc. I want to grow my sideburns... but the hair grows quicker on one side more than the other! Have any of you fellas got this problem, or how could i mend it (if possible)?Facial Hair grows quicker in some places than others!?
well first it depends what side you sleep on that can be a problem cause the hair is not getting to breath/growing but only one side. try sleeping on your back or if you have hair that grows more than one side get a color eye pencil that goes with your hair type and just draw or sketch in it where theres no hair at. then get a hair brush and just gently brush it to make it look natural





Trust me it works my boyfriend does the same because some of his hair dont connect and you couldn't even tell it was a pencil





hit me up if this was good advice for youFacial Hair grows quicker in some places than others!?
i had the same problem. when u shave press the razor harder on the side u have less hair on. and little by little its gonna get thicker and eventually its going to look even

No comments:

Post a Comment