Friday, December 25, 2009

When you go out to a shopping mall or some public places do you read facial expressions, body language etc?

I do, you can see different emotions in them. There too many big actors than the film actors. In life many of us act. If you start observing, then you shall realize how many are leading a normal life and how many are leading an artificial life.





You will also realize how many have forgotten to smile.





You will also observe that many show their depression, disappointments in life on their face.





You can also find people with lots of desires.





You can find people with lots of lust





Life is a big book, if you really want to see, you can look around there is lot to learn. It teaches you all the principles of life.





Many of us concentrate only on the cloths or their body structure but fail to notice the expressions. For a change you do it once and come back to answer me.





Finally my question: Have you done readings like this. Do you observe people, do you read body language. Do you read the facial expressions?When you go out to a shopping mall or some public places do you read facial expressions, body language etc?
The first thing that i was reminded of when i viwed this Q was this - ( plss do read it..its a 4 month old Q and read my ans. )


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





I am a very observant person by nature.. not today.. but as a child also i was very observant.. when i went to my sister's frriends' parties... i wouldn;t understand a words maybe but i loved to observe the expressions on ppl's faces...





One thing i love to do most..and i often do.. is that i try to notice if the smile of the person is genuine or artificial... and one can actually make this out.. many times u see girls who r sooooo conscious abt their looks and make-up that they behave in total artificial manner.. they smile sooo artificially.... on the other hand there r ppl who r soo relaxed and at ease with life.. they reallyy smile with ther heart.. even laugh out loud !! ...some of them smile in such lovely natural way that even u who is just watching them, will feel like smiling !!





It comes naturally to me..to observe expressions.. it has been in me always... and yes, if u can see someone close to u.. maybe if u r talking to someone.. eyes r the best mirrors.. u can see it in their eyes how much they r feeling wat they r saying... its quite clear in eyes...





As u mentioned there r all types of ppl everywhere.. and its great to see so many different kinds... some r really not so nice to observe, coz they r so stern or angry or something !


On the other hand, some of them r sooo happy... peaceful and have such calm expressions...





Whenever i see some differently abled person ( handicapped is not a good word to use ) i often see so much strength, confidence and a huge inspiration to live life beautifully on their faces... i feel sooo happy.. i feel extremely inspired...





I agree..one shud always observe.. with lil observations we can know alot !! and as u said as an additional detail.. observation is not looking with some bad intention or motive... its simply seeing wat the person in front is like in reality... and its gr8 to observe it !!





excelletn Q... we r too similar brother !When you go out to a shopping mall or some public places do you read facial expressions, body language etc?
I am absolutely observing human behavior all of the time.


I do it during the day, pretty much for a living, and write tons of observation/clinical notes; and it just seems to be something we do naturally, it just so happens I have a double dose of observation skills. Yes, I do find myself doing it constantly, and when I do it during my off hours, and verbalize my observations to my family, it drives them crazy!
i like reading your questions ...and i get so engrossed in reading them that i forgets to give answer ...similarly when i go to mall i do only my shopping and i am only worried about my work that i forgets to observe what others are doing ...so i have no idea what they look like or what are their facial expression.
I do that all the time, but that's normal and it means that your perception is on high level and that your IQ is high. That's nothing bad about analyzing people's facial expression as long as you are not rude and looking at them too long.
I think I am too much in tuned into my own thoughts... that I don't even get a chance to take a glimpse at peoples body emotions %26amp; expressions.





I will only notice those emotions %26amp; body language when I am focused on the person whom I am talking to.
Usually I want to get what I went after after and get out, so I am focused on my purchases. :)
i had nvr noticed that............................


bt seriuosly one shld look at the expressions too...........


nxt time wen m out for shopping i'l definately check on ther expressions........
I do not interfere with emotions of strangers
no i do not do all this...


people do not like stranger's gazing at them...
Oh yeah, I always do that!! It is interesting. Like you said, faces are like books.

No comments:

Post a Comment