Monday, December 21, 2009

Facial hair grows out only in some places?

I am 17 and just don't get it man. It only grows out or at least is noticeable in certain places. When I get older will it still do this or what dude?Facial hair grows out only in some places?
My hubby is kinda like that. There are like 2 spots where he doesn't get a beard. Right at the corners of his mouth. He is 25. I guess he's always been that way. If you are pretty young, like under 16, it might go away. But it doesn't cause a problem for him because he always is clean-shaven...which I like....(purrs).....Facial hair grows out only in some places?
my guy has the same problem, he just shaped his facial hair around the growth. and says yes it will stay that way, get used to it.
It very likely won't do that when you're older.





When I was 17 my facial hair grew like yours does. It frustrated me too because I wanted to grow my facial hair. I also wondered if my facial hair would grow in consistently. I was around 24-25 before I could grow a full beard.
My cousin had that happen a lot. Over time he'd ';hair out'; and his facial hair would get thicker and better spread out.


But, until he grew it out for a while, it would still look very patchy.


Sometimes different parts of the face grow thicker than others.


Not much that I know of that you could do about it.


It probably will get more even as you grow older.
My husband is 40 and still has patchy facial hair. His brother has the same pattern. Neither can grow a mustache or beard of any kind. I think it has a lot to do with genetics.
it will grow dont worry. u are too young
Honestly, no one can answer that for you with any certainty. You'll really just have to wait and see how your beard comes in when you're older. One of my brothers has a really nice full beard, the other can't grow anything but patches and tufts (which doesn't stop him, and yes, he does look like a billy goat). The third brother says that if his grew out it would also be patchy.





Two are in their 40's, one is in his 50's, and none of them had more than patchy facial hair in their teens. Oddly, my father had one of the most beautiful beards that I've ever seen: longer, full, wavy and impeccably trimmed. He said that he had no facial hair until he was in his 20's. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment