Wednesday, December 16, 2009

If I were to get a facial piercing, where would be an interesting place to do it?

Not nose, because I hate my nose


I'm kind of leaing towards lip but looking for something more original.If I were to get a facial piercing, where would be an interesting place to do it?
If you want your lip pierced, but want it to be more original, maybe get a horizontal lip piercing. I'm sure it hurts more, but I think it looks cooler.





Or you could go with cheeks.. I have my cheeks pierced. Hurt like hell but it looks cute.. and when I got them pierced, I never saw people with these piercings so it was fairly original.. pretty popular now though.





Anti-eyebrows are cool.. but they're a lot more ';permanent'; and leave pretty nasty scars.








Go to bmezine.com and look at the ';unusual'; section.. they have neat stuff.If I were to get a facial piercing, where would be an interesting place to do it?
Quite honestly, most piercings look absolutely like jokes when you're older.





I know about 5 different people that regret getting their faces pierced .. the only type of piercing that people STILL appreciate when they're in their 20s/30s/older are earrings, and nose piercings.





Whatever you do.. don't get a lip piercing.


They have a higher rate of infection, and you're right, they're not original.





there are plenty of ways to express your originality without mutilating your face - you can dye your hair, try new clothes, get a tattoo ..
If you're looking for an ';original'; facial piercing, there are some interesting surface piercings you could get. Antieyebrow is cool!





As for the nose thing, I used to be EXTREMELY self conscious of my nose, but now i have my septum pierced and it's made me like my nose that much more :) so you never know!
There are quite a few different lip piercings..





center labret


off-center labret


Vertical Labret


Inverse vertical labret


lowbret


lip


monroe


medusa


cheek
they are no original piercings. its ALL been done, trust me. personally, the only facial piercing I like is nose and tongue(if that counts) .. but if you want a lip piercing go get it!
eyebrow?
my favorite is cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment